Sunday, April 26, 2009

In the Von's parking lot last night:

An old, beat-up, white 1970s Hearst with a coffin in its back and the words "FRESH MEAT" crudely smeared on its side, in what seemed to be blood... wtf??!


.............
In other news, I've been working on my stupid lab report all weekend. I'm currently taking a "dinner" break. "Dinner" consisted of a sad, sad bowl of bland Trader Joe's brand steel-cut oatmeal. I usually like oatmeal, but today's stuff was pretty disgusting. :(

A couple of hours ago, during my "brunch" break ("brunch"= celery, cheddar/sour cream potato chips, and a hard-oiled egg), I found a loophole in the school's Digital Audio Reserves system, and have been downloading music files from course reserves sites.

This "achievement" may not seem like much, but so far, I've downloaded 57 files, which to me translates into "$57 not spent at the iTunes store! " (I usually try to get recordings of all of the songs/pieces covered in my music classes, and... at a dollar a file, the costs of maintaining such a library have seriously added up over the past year.)

Muahaha. ha. HA!

My favorite recording from today:
Missa Hercules Dux Ferrarie (Kyrie) -Josquin des Pres [RealPlayer file]


I HAAAAAATE BIOCHEMMMMM LABBBBBBB
[Yay! for *distractions*!!!]

No comments: