is a pain in the ass type of site to update.
My band has a myspace.
I hate myspace but was un-lazy enough to update the page today.
I didn't know the band had one until a couple of days ago. I guess it hasn't been touched since last summer, or something.
So... check it out.
Anyway, we now actual practice sessions (we started to actually play together about a month ago), and managed to record some casual demos during these weekly meetings. o_o I'm hoping my drumming will get a little less rusty over the next couple of months; it's been a good while since I've gotten to play as much (since... junior year of high school? meh.) since we don't have easy access to a drum kit. I've been spending most of my time before this playing the cajon, which, in essence, is pretty much a hand percussion instrument made of a glorified wooden box with a snare chain-like contraption running along the inside of one of the its sides, as well as a giant sound hole.
I miss living in a house and being able to play on kit whenever I want.

No comments:
Post a Comment