Tuesday, June 1, 2010

i need improve my eating habits

... as they are both unhealthy and expensive to maintain.

A rundown of what I had this weekend:

Friday (5/28):
-Breakfast: Oatmeal + banana
-Lunch: Top Ramen + soda
-Dinner: Pizza + soda
-Snack: Ice cream, Macadamia nuts

Saturday (5/29):
-Breakfast: Cold Pizza + milk
-Lunch: Costco Hot Dog + soda
-Dinner: Bowl of Cookie Crisp rip-off + milk
-Snack: Chocolate-filled cookies

Sunday (5/30):
-Brunch: Cold Pizza
-Linner: Cheeseburger & fries + soda
-Dinner: Shrimp cocktail + soda
-"Snack": Jamba Juice, Carne Asada burrito + soda

Monday (5/31):
-Brunch: Bowl of Cookie Crisp rip-off + milk
-Dinner: Phil's BBQ - half rack of baby back ribs, coleslaw & beans + soda


... It's been a while since I've been to the grocery store. My laziness has translated into... eating out. Which is kind of not-so-great, now that I see it all typed out.  I don't usually drink as much soda as is shown here, but I guess with the whole "going out to eat as a social event" thing makes me drink more soda than normal because I have a tendency to order soda whenever I eat out (since... I don't usually eat out, it's more like i order soda as a treat to myself, egads).


Yeah.... I've decided that I'm gonna start cooking again. :0

No comments: