- Malvina Reynolds, "Little Boxes"
- Grandmaster Flash, The Best of Grandmaster Flash, Melle Mel & The Furious Five
- Patsy Cline, "I Fall to Pieces"
- Scissor Sisters, Night Work
- Die Antwoord, "Enter the Ninja"
- Megadeth, Countdown to Extinction [only had bits & pieces]
- Megadeth, Peace Sells... But Who's Buying? [only had bits & pieces]
- Megadeth, Rust in Peace [only had bits & pieces]
- LMFAO, "I Am Not A Whore"
- Juanes, "La Camisa Negra"
- Smokey Robinson & The Miracles,"You've Really Got A Hold On Me"
- Charlie Patton, "A Spoonful Blues"
- Frank Sinatra, "My Funny Valentine"
- Ella Fitzgerald, "Lullaby of Birdland"
- Dio, "Holy Diver"
- Steve Miller Band, "The Joker"
- Cab Calloway, "Everybody Easts When They Come to My House"
- Jimmy Liggins, "I Ain't Drunk"
- Fats Waller, "I'm Crazy About My Baby"
- Hot Lips Page, "I Got an Uncle in Harlem"
- Louis Prima, "Just a Gigolo/I Ain't Got Nobody"
- Joe WIlliams, "All Right, Okay, You Win"
- Louis Jordan, "Do You Call That a Buddy"
- Louis Jordan, "Is You of Is You Ain't My Baby?"
- Various, The Ultimate 30's & 40's Reefer Songs
...... Shop therapy? ...... Addiction?
It's like music brings me to an elevated level of consciousness; I can sit/lay absorbed, hours upon hours, listening only a handful of (if not just one or two) songs over and over, not noticing the time pass. It always trips me out realizing how long I've been detached from the rest of the world when I catch a glance of a clock.
It's gotten to the point where music has taken precedence over any interest in sleeping/eating/socializing/self-maintenance.
wth is up with this madness???
1 comment:
It's not madness, it's PASSION! =]
Post a Comment