Last night, my roommate and I went to go watch a concert for her music class. I would've gone to the concert anyway had I a car to drive/ride in, since I've been meaning to check out the Neuroscience Institute for a while. It was nice because I finally wasn't the one forcing somebody to go with me... the class she's taking kind of forced her go (she has to write a concert review by Thursday, or something). muahaha. When we got there, we met up with one of the classmates/friends, who thought I was weird for wanting to see the concert by my own free will.I've decided to start keeping track of the any concerts/performances I see live. I found a large pile of ticket stubs on my desk the other day, when I was cleaning the apartment, and realized that I had forgotten where some of them were from. :( This make me sad. And makes me feel a little old.
I can't write a whole lot right now because I have a lab report due in a few hours. So, here is a quick list (!) of what was performed:
-Ravel: Sonata for Violin and Cello (1920-1922)
-Britten: Lachrymae for Viola and Piano, Op. 48 (1950)
-Brahms: Quartet for Piano and Strings in A Major, Op. 26 (1861)
Performers: Jeff Thayer (violin), Brian Chen (viola), Charls Curtis (cello), Warren Jones (piano).
... Naty was scared of the Ravel.
I wish i knew how to play the cello!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment