Explanation: Refer to past entry, A Summer Challenge.
Anyway, here is Project No. 1: Piano Arrangement of "... Baby One More Time" (click to download/view PDF). There are a few sections that got to be a little more dense than I had originally intended (it's a light-hearted bubblegum pop song, after all), but I am too lazy/apathetic to go back and change them now. Also, I'd forgotten to put in a beginning tempo and dynamics, so, I guess just feel free to put your own in however you like. Another thing I just realized I forgot to do was to cut the last measure of the arrangement in half, to complete the first measure of the intro. Eh. Lastly, I decided to use a mildly syncopated rhythm in lieu of the very regular, boring one used in the original recording, as an attempt to make the arrangement <somewhat> more interesting for the performer.
I'm not sure how many more of these I will do, as this took longer to complete than I had expected, and I've been pretty busy with other stuff/grad school apps/homework/internship projects/having a social life/etc. Up next (if there IS another one) will probably be either an NSYNC or Destiny's Child tune.
No comments:
Post a Comment