Please take out the trash when it is full. Leaving banana peels/empty pudding containers/edamame shells/chewed up corn cobs/paper towels soaked with soda on the
bare floor as an alternative to using the trash bin is NOT an acceptable means of disposal. Also, stop acting like you
don't understand how tossing your rotting food into the recycling "pile" in our living room is going to attract bugs. The recycling only gets taken out once a month. And only by me. Because none of you ever volunteer/offer/TRY to help when you see me cleaning up YOUR mess.
The only reason I ever clean is because if
I don't, no one ever will. Which is something I discovered while I went home for two months during the holidays. I can't live under such filthy living conditions, nobody can. It's not healthy.
Every time you give me a fake-
confused face when I ask YOU to help pick up YOUR mess, my blood boils. And i feel like punching you in the face.
I've already talked with you multiple times about these issues, yet you continue living like lazy-ass slobs. I'm tired of being the only one who
tries to keep this residence somewhat HABITABLE. I spend all day at work, and it sucks having to come back to a trashed apartment EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I understand that you have "schoolwork" to keep you "busy," but it's hard for me to see how, exactly, school is "taking up all your time" when you never actually attend any of your classes & are on the verge of flunking out due to your lack of academic effort. Please enlighten me.
Additionally, quit acting like you aren't aware that you're supposed to pay rent every month. It's not my responsibility to cover your asses all of the time. And please don't think the reason I do this from time to time is because I actually give a damn about
you. We aren't friends, nor have you ever acted like somebody I'd
want to befriend. I couldn't give less of a flying fuck about you or your existence. The only reason I do this is so that we, as an apartment unit, do not get into trouble/get penalized.
I hate your fucking guts,
♥ k
3 comments:
sounds like someone needs to move out, haha =P
I feel the exact same way. Last night was the last straw and I want to get out of here like Stephanie did.
Move to LA and room with me!
Oh man! Hang in there Karina!
Post a Comment